Test the correct functioning of a DTU
1. Check Device Manager to make sure that all HID displays are displayed without any incident (i.e. a yellow exclamation mark).
2. Check that the Wacom driver is operating correctly using one of the following methods:
- Open Wacom Desktop Center
- Go to "Support", the button is on the left side pane
- Select "Driver check"
- Click "Start"
- If the next dialog says the check was successful, that is an indicator that the driver is not experiencing any problems
Another method is:
- Open the Wacom Tablet Properties
- Select the DTU device in the "Device" row at the top
- Select the "About" button
- Select "Diagnose..." to see real time stylus input
- If you hold the CTRL button while selecting "Diagnose" you will get what we describe as "Raw" data - i.e. it is essentially unprocessed